“Bumble Bee Bob” has been a part of the Santa Fe community for 52 years. He has been a rancher, a farmer and a land developer — a true entrepreneur at heart. He has served on several charitable boards in the community. Bumble Bee has shared his love of jazz by bringing world-class musicians to New Mexico for more than 20 years. He is actively involved with the trio (The Outpost, The Lensic Performing Arts Center and The Santa Fe Jazz Foundation) producing the annual "New Mexico Jazz Festival."
After years of traveling throughout Mexico and experiencing the people, the culture and the food, Bumble Bee and his wife, BJ, decided to bring the concept of “Fresh” Baja-style” food to Santa Fe. This original idea of FUN, FAST-CASUAL food was designed to use fresh ingredients usually only found in gourmet, fine-dining restaurants. It was important to them to bring this to their guests at an affordable price.
Guests will find items to meet every taste and dietary need from several corners of Mexico, including vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free. All items are made fresh to order, in this way, guests at our restaurant can design their meal with the ingredients they prefer.
The goal at Bumble Bee’s Baja Grill is to provide you with exceptional food and great service as well as a meaningful dining experience. Often “Bumble Bee Bob” or BJ will greet you as they THANK YOU for coming. BJ says, “our guests are also our friends and add to the
atmosphere of fun and fellowship that we have in this great community of Santa Fe.”
When people tell “Bumble Bee” that they really enjoyed his food, he often replies,
“GREAT, I’ll see you tomorrow!”
We are continually working on doing our part in looking out our customers’
health needs, the environment and for future generations.
• We serve Natural and Organic meats.
• Our Natural Chicken comes from Sanderson Farms® and is raised cage free.
• Our Organic Ground Beef comes from New Mexico Beef™
• Our Lamb is raised and processed by the Talus Wind Ranch in Galisteo, NM.
• Bumble Bee’s is utilizing eco-friendly, biodegradable containers and packaging
• No trans fats and our frying oils are recycled for bio-diesel fuel and
• Paper towels have been removed from the bathrooms utilizing air blowers
Bumble Bee Bob: Owner
Dago: General Manager
Jorge: Assistant Manager